Updated on 10/15/2021
The health and safety of our members and guests are top priorities at Stone Co. We’re observing a rigorous set of policies and procedures that align with federal requirements. The bottom line is: when we stay healthy, we get to work out and have more fun.
We are a mask-friendly business and support your right to choose whether vaccination and masks are right for you.
That said, we do ask you to observe the following guidelines:
Consider before you arrive
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other sickness, do not attempt to visit the gym. We cannot allow potentially contagious individuals to endanger other members and guests.
When you arrive
Check in at the front desk, and be sure to sign your waiver if you haven’t already.
During your climb or workout
- Wash your hands thoroughly before you start.
- Respect the space of others and maintain a safe distance whenever reasonable.
- Liquid chalk contains alcohol. Feel free to use it for your climb.
- Certain classes may be offered at reduced capacity to adhere to the latest government health criteria.
After you finish
- Wash or sanitize your hands thoroughly.
- Dispose of any trash.
- Have a great day!